Monday, February 13, 2012

Roses & Numbers



Every denomination of roses serves a unique meaning in itself. So this Valentine’s Day if you are choosing to send roses with a message in mind, this list should help you say it with meaning:

1 Rose - Love at first sight; you are the one
3 Roses - I love you
12 Roses - There are a dozen ways I care about you
18 Roses - I am sorry
24 Roses - Can't stop thinking of you - 24 hours a day
36 Roses – A special romantic attachment
48 Roses – A contant and unconditional love
99 Roses - I will love you for as long as I live
100 Roses - Devoted to you until we are at a ripe-old age
108 Roses - Please Marry Me!
999 Roses - Everlasting and eternal love

Sacred Rose® Organic Herbal Tea is a leading online purveyor of hand blended vibrational tisanes www.sacredrose.us

No comments:

Post a Comment