Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Beloved Daughters:
I am Matri®, the Mother. I am the matrix of all life. I am the womb of creation. I have revealed myself to you in every culture, in every dimension throughout the ages of ages. I bring forth life as Gaia, Isis, Diana, Kali, Kuan Yin, Mary.
I am love & wisdom; the Father is will & power; and in sacred communion we bring forth light in humanity. Solar birth occurs when love calls it forth. The Father & the Mother are two parts of the whole of humanity. I am the gateway through which life & light enter your dimension. I birth solar light in your children.
I am Matri®, the Mother; the deepening within life. The Father is the expansion of life. I breathe you in birth as you breathe your children forth. I am Matri®, the Mother, breathing you with all mothers who have gone before you to birth.
Breathe. I am Matri®.
Matri® was blended to breathe women in birth in the most high & loving way. Matri was created by Sacred Rose® Organic Herbal Teas to inspire mothers to be unified with the higher consciousness of the physical, emotional, mental, & spiritual body systems.
Matri® is a delicate Sacred Rose® Organic Herbal Blend of nettles, red raspberry, rose hips, alfalfa, dandelion, lemon & ginger.

For Mother's Day gifts purchase Matri® Tea at Soulutions For Daily Living 126 N. State Street, Newtown PA or www.sacredrosetea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment